You need to be registered as Zerodha user to place orders from this page.
|How to use|
|1. This is index options averaging tool. It is good for those looking for options buying strategy.|
2. You can use this tool anytime during the day to place the orders. However, It is adviseable to use this tool on below timings
09:30-10:00 am (1st order)
11:00-11:30 am (2nd order)
12:30-01:00 pm (3rd order)
3. This is dynamic tool. So everytime, you refresh this page, the order price and contracts may change based on market conditions at that time.
4. This is an averaging tool. So, orders placed will remain open untill that price is reached. The idea here is to reduce the average buying price of option, so that we can make profit when there is pullback or retracement. You can place orders directly to your Zerodha or Upstox or Aliceblue account.
5. The options contract are always of near expiry. On expiry days, contracts shown are of next expiry.
6. Once there is significant profit, you must book your profit and exit from trade from all positions at same time. Dont place new orders after that.
7. Since it is averaging tool, it will work best in choppy or volatile market. Trending markets are bound to give loss and during range bound markets, the pnl may be very small.
4. It is difficult to show performance report as this is dynamic tool and its report calculation is feasible.
9. Do share your feedback and any suggestions on this tool @ firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp (+91-9869197289).
Disclosure / Disclaimer
1. You will be subscribing with us knowing fully the risk of the stock market.
You shall alone be responsible for trades carried out on the basis of calls generated by this
system resulting in the losses or gains, as the case may be.
2. No legal or otherwise liability will be fixed on us under any circumstances.
Calls generated by this system are purely based on artificial intelligence & not a professionally
qualified and expertise view. These Recommendations are based on some formula.
Due care has been taken while generating these calls, no responsibility will be
assumed by the author / developer of this system for the consequences what so ever,
resulting out of acting on these recommendations / calls.
3. The calls generated by this system are based on formulas and these are not recommendation
to any person to buy or sell any securities. The information is derived from source
that are deemed to be reliable but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed.
The author does not accept any liability for the use of this system.
4. Users of this system who buy or sell securities based on the information in this system are
solely responsible for their action. We may or may not have any position in given stock.
5. All prices relate to the NSE, unless otherwise mentioned. We advise users to check
with certified experts before taking any investment decisions. You are responsible for your own
investment decisions. If you don't accept this responsibility for yourself,
then you should not use this system.
6. If any other entity, individual or service provider also giving the same system
and recommendation than we are not responsible for that.
7. We encourage all investors to use the information in this article as a resource only
to further their own research on all featured companies, stocks, sectors,
markets and information presented on the article. Nothing written on this article should
be considered as an investment advice. It's not an offer to buy or sell.
8. We disclaims any and all liability, current or future, for any error made or omission
committed with respect to the transmission of such data, information or material
available on this system. The user waives his or her right to any claim based on the detrimental
effects or results of any reliance placed by the user on any information or data available on this system.
9. The information and material contained in these pages and the terms, conditions,
and descriptions that appear are subject to change without prior notice. Investments
in equity shares, debentures etc, are not obligations of or guaranteed and
are subject to investment risks. The information contained in this text, graphics, links or other
items are provided on an 'as is', 'as available' basis. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy
or completeness of this information and material and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions
in this information and material. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory,
including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights,
title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus,
is given in conjunction with the information and Materials. In no event will we
be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special,
incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this system
or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance,
error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus
or line or system failure.